I saw him looking at my hands and then feet...

I caught the guy I like as he was looking at my hands (I was waving them slowly) and then my feet (I was wearing sandals and had my nails painted red). I got the vibe he was attracted to them. Can you guys please explain why you think a girl's hands and feet are sexy? I'm well-groomed and I think I've got expressive hands with long and slender fingers, but I didn't think this is something guys would appreciate or even notice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice manicured painted finger and toe nails are attractive to me. I think it is pretty, in a similar fashion to make-up. Also, if a woman goes to all the trouble to manicure and maintain her nails, it signifies that she is very well groomed, and that grooming extends to her pubic hair. Basically, guys think you shave your p**** too, and that's hot.

• LOL! I never ever thought about the connection manicured nails --> shaved p****! hahaha! :D

• Do you enjoy a extremely well groomed man?

• Ironically I don't like men to follow beauty routines. I don't like the idea of my boyfriend shaving or waxing, particuarly down there. I dislike hair, but I just couldn't take him seriously if he showed up hairless!

What Guys Said 4

• I find girls' feet and toes beautiful, and not disgusting at all. A lot of guys find girls' feet with painted toenails, toerings, and an ankle bracelet very alluring, especially if she's displaying them wearing flip flops or heels. Personally, I really like how a girl's feet smell after she's worn old flip flops all day, or if she's been wearing heels or well-worn, popular-brand athletic shoes without socks. To me, the different scents from wearing different flips flops or shoes are sexy smelling. The scent of her feet is a special part of her essence, and not something to be ashamed or disgusted by. And no, her feet don't need to be clean to be sexy. To me, if her feet are hot and sweaty and tired and dirty, that's when they have their sexiest smell.

• Well it kinda sounds like he could have been stoned lol. But if you happen to have attractive hands and feet then I would understand glancing at them. I've caught myself thinking of how cute girls feet are and even hands, because of how dainty or well taken care of they are. But not to the point of starring at them. Then there's just some guys who have those kinds of fetishes.

• Attraction is all about DNA. If you have nice feet and hands, then guys should find that attractive. All body parts can be attractive if they are well formed and healthy looking.

Why would you mind someone finding you attractive? Take it as a complement!

• I would have to say that this guy is attracted to you and it is his preference of girls that made him look at you. Maybe he likes girls with long fingers and has a foot fetish, though I have never heard of a hand fetish.

What Girls Said 1

• Well he was probably scanning your appearance. You are most likely right.