Girls, what do you feel when you go to a shoe store?

I think that women just love shoes and love buying many pairs of shoes or sandals.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel horny :)

What Girls Said 11

• Aw man, I have to go shopping? Really? Damn it. *Looks around* these shoes look good. What? Do they fit? Well sh*t, I don't know. Finally! I'm out of there. I want to go take a nap.

In case you didn't catch it, I hate shoe shopping. And regular shopping. Seems like a complete waste of time.

• i get so excited generally, I looove shoes so I always get happy whenever I need a new pair and can go looking :) the thrill of trying all the fun pairs and in the end going home with a cute pair of shoes that'll look killer with my outfits ha ha :D

• I feel suffocated and restless and like I can't wait to get back outside and like there are way too many crappy shoes here. I look very quickly for the shoes I already know work for my purposes. I grab them. pay. leave. I don't make eye contact. people shopping for bodywear irritate me. no I dint want to tak about my clothes or my body or yours. I just want to get it ad get out.

i especially hate malls. its this huge labrynth of annoyingness. even when uve exited the store your in. there's so much more crap to push through until you reach the outside air.

• I'm not really that into shoes, personally. I mean, I like a pair that looks nice, but I'm not overjoyed to have to keep taking a shoe off and putting another on, so I try to figure out what I want and get in and out.

• ''let's get this over with...'' or ''where the f*** is that chair?'' I hate shoe shopping. that's why I always go for the same styles,since I already know which size to get.

• I love boots are heels. honestly when my fiance and I move to our new house, I Will have a shoe pocket organizer with my 50 plus pair of shoes while he has one pair of shoes.

it's just the way it goes I Guess...

• SHOEGASMS! - I just go straight to the hottest high heels there is and try them one and perhaps buy a pair... Which turns into buying two or more pairs. xD

Ugh, I can't get enough. They make your legs look so f***ing sexy. Not to mention, the ass too.

• We feel excited,happy,etccc... In my opinion women love shoes simply because shoes make an outfit look better :) and shoes are always a good accessorie to buy shoes are just amazing for girls! There is something about them that catch girls eye all the time :) hope I helped :D

• I love going in and finding one really cute pair to buy, then looking at all the sexy heels I wish I had a reason to buy:) I work at a horse barn so my latest purchase was a pair of hot pink muck boots:P

• happy, excited, scrambling to get shoes but I'm not a shoe girl. I get in and get out fast. My boyfriend is more of a shoe whore then me. He has a pair of $1500 shoes he still wears. I think they are ugly but he likes them

• If I don't have $$$

Like this ---> :]!

If I have $$$$$$$

Like this ---> :D!

What Guys Said 0