I don't know what I look like! Can you help?

Hey everyone,

I know that the question title is pretty weird, but I tried posting this question a while ago and it was removed because it said it should be under "reality check". So I'm trying it out with this title...

Anyways, here's my actual question: what ethnicity would you guess I am?

(Here's a few pictures; link link link link there's a couple more on my profile too)

This is just a fun random question, and the reason I ask is because people often guess some really interesting ethnicitys, and I'm curious to what some of you guys will say...

So...What do you think?

Thanks :)

Hey everyone...So a few of you said Russian or Ukrainian. A lot of people that I meet think the same thing!

So here's the answer...

From my father's side, my grandmother is Polish and my grandfather is Romanian.

On my mom's side my grandfathers parents were English and French, and my grandmothers parents were Irish and Native American.

And I live in Israel and serve in the IDF so that's why I have pictures in uniform :)

Thanks for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• Eastern European.

And BTW women who handle guns are hot! ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Urkrain or Russian

• Mossad?

• Shin Bet?

• See, I wasn't that far off. You look like an Israeli Mossad officer. Oketz unit. is as close as it gets.

Good luck & please stay safe. Be careful of all the packages the dogs sniff out.

Too many people hate America & Israel, (and other countries) because of our way of life.

• Thank you. And unfortunately that's true :/

• Swedish or Russian

• I say German

Nice eyes

• Thank you :)

• Most definitely 'nice eyes'. I couldn't get past that photo on the profile... the Flickr ones are gone. Who cares about nationality when you have those beautiful eyes?

• Sorry I had to remove them...Thank you though!

• I'm pretty sure that was an IDF uniform, but if not Israeli, then Eastern European.

• Eh..idk...maybe French or something...I like your Profile pic the best...I think you are pretty...have a little bit of a high forehead so I would try to keep some hair on it...but...you are well within my standards...if that helps at all..O.O

• Angel? Straight from heaven?

• Gotta love this answser...Ahhh...horny youth...(:(:(:

• I'd guess Chinese.

What Girls Said 2