Do I look good as a blonde?

I have brown hair right now, but I did this virtual makeover thing and tried blond and I really like it. I'm thinking of dying my hair this color. What do you think?

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yes you do look look as a blonde but you also look good with brown hair to. I give you an honest opinion when I saw your photos I thought WOW what an attractive young woman. I am not just saying that to make you feel good either I actually mean it.

• This isn't the question but I think you'd look great with red hair.

• i like brown, but if you wana try it it doesn't look bad

• I would much prefer it be darker.

• Heh..you look good either way...eh...I guess if it feels good...do it? o.O

• You look good in the blond, but I prefer how you look with brown.

• I say go for it :)

What Girls Said 5

• Nice...it goes with you well.

• You look very nice with blond hair, but maybe brown or red would suit you better

• very pretty

• you'd look cute blond, but seriously don't bleach your brows. they could come out way lighter than your hair and yea lol. My hairs naturally light blond but for some reason my eyebrows are darker but I would never color them. but I'd say go for it, if you don't like you can always change it back in a few weeks =)

• it looks good either way but if you decide to go blond it would be wise if you bleach your eyebrows a bit because it looks bad when you are blond and you have really dark brows...