How can I dress?

how can I dress conservatively in the summer? guys, what would you want to see on a girl in the summer time? please answer seriously..

by 'conservative', I mean I don't want to be identified as a 'slut'. so I'm definitely open to shorter skirts, etc...i just want to look classy not slutty and want to know how :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My preference as regards conservative summer wear for women, is fairly basic. I'd be most attracted to a woman simply wearing a hat, and a pair of spiked heels. Anything more would be "too busy", and ostentatious in my eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• Colorful dresses, long-sleeved shirts and skirts go a long way in my book. Short shorts, any kind of shirt with your boobs hanging out, your midriff showing or the like is a major turnoff.

• Summer dresses and sun dresses.

Capris and short sleeve shirts.

Here's a good outfit:

link

Maybe without the heels.

Or a dress like this:

link

• AS a Personal Preference I like girls that wear this kind of clothing.

link

It also depends on the situation

What Girls Said 3

• Jeans and a vest I always wear in the summer, or you go wear a skirt or shorts with leggings underneath or shorts and a vest. Or a maxi dress-they're gorge!

• Shorts, but like a thin baby doll top instead of a tank top.

• Well what draws the line for you when you say "conservatively"?

• Short jean shorts are very classy. And maybe top that off with a loose shirt or tank top. Whatever you're comfortable with is all that matters. ;-)