Nail Polish: what do guys think?

I'm one of those girls who love nail polish. I like to wear all kinds of colors, from purple to yellow. So I was wondering what do guys think about girls who wear polish, turn on, turn off, or doesn't really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't readily think of anything in the world of less importance.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't care

• I really don't understand girls fascination with nail polish. I can't stand it, don't get me wrong, if a girls pretty I will overlook it. The paint industry in the twentys probably thought it up, and woman have ate it up. Ol natural clear is really sexy. I don't now about most guys but I notice it right after the face, then comes the shoes.

• doesnt really matter

What Girls Said 5

• guys don't care about that sorta stuff. they wouldn't even know you had it on untill you point it out! ahaha

• nail polish rocks!

gives your hands personality

• I've heard most guys don't notice but I think they would if they happen to see them-i don't get how if he sees them he wouldn't notice it and compliment ya on them, it annoys me lol because I spend ages on my nails and I want everyone to notice haha.

• Well some guys do care my ex loved it whn I had the white tip lol

• You're going to get a lot of "doesn't really matter"s from the guys because they honestly don't find the little things we do noticeable... no matter how hard we try.