GIRLS, how can I make my eyes look bigger?

i have brown kind of small eyes I put eyeliner, liquid eyeliner and even mascara not to much but my eyes stile looks small that is OK but the problem is the rest of my features are big, big lips, big nose and most people I know have big eyes and always tray different eye makeup techniques but nothing works so please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• I have very small eyes too, I'm often asked if I'm asian. First, don't line your eyes all the way around. This encloses your eyes and makes them smaller. Put a white eyeliner on your waterline, and in your tearduct. Never put dark eyeliner on your waterline. Take your eyeliner of choice and line the outer 3/4 of your upper lash line, then extend it so it wings out(look up winged eyeliner. Then line the outer 3/4 of your lower lash line. Then curl your top lashes and use mascara on both your top and bottom lashes. Oh and avoid dark colors(ex. smokey eyes) Dark colors make things appear smaller

What Guys Said 2

• well, in Asia they like to use circle lenses contacts that try to make the eyes look bigger. That's a common request over there too. Not sure if they're available in your country right now though.

Other than that, the lovely GAG ladies will have to offer makeup tips for that.

• i think we have it but I'm not a big fan because of all the stories I heard I swear if you just hear one you would not come near one or even think about wearing one

• haha yeah, I heard of them too. Yet, the ulzzang craze continues and women with naturally large eyes are idolized lol.

And I am certain, without even ever seeing them, you have lovely eyes.

• i know especially in my country big eyes white skin big checks curvy full body soft strait lot of hair that is the beauty and I just have half of them lol and yes people here think I have beautiful eyes even though they are small

• Use this link

• and what does that have to do with anything?!

• by burning them with acidic drink lol I don't think soon but thanks any way

• :P you make it sound so bad and tbh grapefruit spoons was actually my answer. See the use for the spoon in the link? I have an awfully sick sense of humor

What Girls Said 3

• when you're putting on makeup put white eyeliner in the tear corner, and don't bring the black all the way, this closes rather than opening your eyes, hopefully this will help(:

• I'd recommend getting a white eye liner pencil, depending on your skin tone, and outline the bottom water line of your eye. Generally that helps brighten up your eyes and make them appear bigger. Also, if your wearing eye liner, make sure you're not applying it at the bottom of your water line, and you apply it at the top of the lid.

• Make up.