Guys were you ever disappointed when you saw a girl without makeup?

actually I don't wear much make up but my eyes just look so small without mascara :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I girls that wear just a bit of makeup, that way they don't look that different each time I see them. I think makeup is one of those things where a little goes a long ways. Good overall skin care is what matters most. That means plenty of water, sleep, staying out of the sun, etc.

What Guys Said 12

• Made me stop drinking for a month. Did not know what a little paint, putty, straps and pulleys could do for a girl.

Now I hug a gal to check for gear.

• No, Its not disappointing because it doesn't really bothers me.

• Nope. But, I'm more attracted to girls with less make up. Even then, girls behave drastically different with and without makeup and if a girl has no confidence without it and really comments on it a lot, I find that really unattractive.

• Nope. I like women not paint. I usually find a woman attractive despite her make up not because of it, although a little to highlight your best features can be nice.

In fact, the woman I am attracted to just now never wears any that I have seen. I still think she is beautiful.

• I think the only time I was disappointed was when I found a picture of a celebrity online with no makeup but in general I don't think it effects me too much.

• not really, I kinda hate women who wear a lot of make up; for lots of reasons. and if I see her without make up and she still looks hot I would yell "jackpot!", but if she's hideous I probably would be disappointed

• I actually like girls that just have eye liner and with the right face and especially her eyes; they put that flare going up... That's the only make up on a girl that I like... Too much make up makes them look like hooker

• No, because I don't expect a girl to be dolled up for me 24/7.

• No, never. I know girls often feel more confident with makeup but it's just not that important to me. Sure, it looks nice, but there's something much more honest abut not wearing it!

• No I am never disappointed with No Makeup...but mascara is really the only makeup that I think always enhances...so I never mind if a woman wears it..(:(:(:

• All the time, sometimes even shocked to the point of it being really damn scary.

• Yes I even have woke up with a bad case of wolf arm

What Girls Said 5

• make up is so over rated.. yes I do wear it but a guy has to like you the way you are... if he doesn't like you without base, eye lines, lip gloss and things like that he's only looking at your outward appearance,... and that's makes him totally not worth it. Confidence and inside beauty is what counts. for the first date (if your going on one) wear a bit of make up and if there's a second just put on some lip ice (just in case :P) and if he likes you without all the make up ... he likes you for you :)

• If we're going to like you the way you are, why is that all make up? Just be yourself and see if we like you or not, I usually prefer girls with no make up. Or very little.

• I don't wear makeups except when I am attending parties which really once in a blue moon.

• I don't wear a lot... so basically what you see is what it is.

• yes I have been...I watch YouTube videos for makeup looks. I have been shocked by the before and after. A person who is about a 3 without makeup can go to 9 with makeup.

I myself love wearing makeup. But I only wear it on special occasions. On everyday bases I wear translucent powder and chapstick. I love getting complements when I am not wearing any makeup.

• I agree, sometimes it's shocking to see how that absolutely gorgeous girl, who looks 9 or full 10 actually is... as you said, 3.

• Exactllly! I would rather be liked for being a4 or 5 without makeup.

• Oh my god, I have this room mate who looks so bad without her makeup. She has like big spotty zits all over her face. She covers it up with thick make up that makes her skin look normal. So when I saw her without makeup I was really shocked.

• It is sad... Some people really can't help it! It has nothing to do with hygiene. It is usually always about hormones.

• No, it's not hormones, she is a drug addict.

• no symphaty then! it's her own fault...