Am I too short to be considered good looking?

I usually get called cute but I think that is due more to my short stature a child size appearance and personality.

I fall in the 5'4'' - 5'6'' range.

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Good-looking is more about how you carry and present yourself. Your features and stance, your personality can also usually make you appear more attractive/charismatic, which girls will pick up on before the height thing.

What Girls Said 7

• some girls find short guys cute and I'm 5'3" and there are many girls that are shorter than you, so you shouldn't be worried about your height.

• You can be good looking next to a girl who is shorter than you.

• you can still be good looking but being 'datable' is going to be a personal preference. honest answer is a lot of girls won't date a guy shorter than them or the same height.

• For many girls height is not a deal breaker. You're not a bad height anyway - I'm 5'7", and I'm relatively tall for a girl. I've still been involved with shorter guys.

• I am 5 ft 2 and I love short men! You are awesome

• Im not going to lie it ruins you

• i personally like shorter guys, there are defiantly girls out there who like short guys, so don't stress

What Guys Said 4

• You're not too short to be considered good looking, but many girls may not want to date you for it as superficial as it sounds

• I dig shorter women I think they are typically more attractive than a tall lanky or big boned manly woman. Lol. Also curvy is cuter on shorter girls. You rock!

• Oh wait your a guy, nevermind. Lol... Dude don't stress I know plenty of shorter guys with good looking women on their arm. Height doesn't determine looks. And looks are in the eye of the beholder.

• I know a guy who's 5'2 and can get girls from left to right. Not all girls are the same with height preference. Girls don't have a government system where they've all agreed not to date short people.

• yup... do yourself a favor move to the woods and become a hermit...