How would you describe my perfect guy?

My girlfriends and I were discussing what we look for in a man and what our perfect guy looks like. I could only name certain celebs to describe my perfect man. I'm attracted to Joe Manganiello, Jason Momoa and the personality of Christian Grey lol I've dated military men, firefighters and policemen.

How would you describe my perfect guy?

Thanks everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Batman.

• Oh, Oh, I just got the question. Gimme a sec to answer.

• the batman answer was pretty good to

What Guys Said 3

• Really? We are not you...But since you asked, maybe the guys from jersey shore.

• does he also ed hardy? or affliction shirts? and did he also used to play football back in high school? I'd say the typical doouchebag

• I'd describe your perfect guys as a delusional fabrication of your imagination. Happy? =P

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea how I'd describe your perfect guy. I'm not in your head, nor am I in charge of your thinking. My head does not get an email when your head asks a question. You can decide this one for yourself.