Do some people look better with glasses?

I always read about glasses being negative towards someones appearance in fashion blogs/magazines, but I feel like I personally look better with glasses on and some people do too.

Do you think some people look better or am I just telling this to make myself feel better?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• for some people, it can add to their look. Of course, it depends on the style. Certain styles are associated with certain types personalities or statuses.

I still preferred getting the corrective surgery haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Eh..how the hell would I know? Especially as you have always..*seeming delighted in being mysterious*? I had to have glasses after my 4th grade...for the nest 5 years they were ugly brown horn-rimmed..they did not blow a person's looks away..but definite detraction

Today's glasses really do not hinder...just an old man's judgement..ps..ugh..now using bi..w/e they are called..ehhhhhhhh..can't remember

1|0
    1|1
  • I've been wearing glasses for such a long time now that it's really hard for me to decide if I look better with them on or off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sort of depends. Glasses suit certain styles very well, but then wearing glasses kind of limits what styles you can pull off. Maybe some people would be able to pull off other styles that would make them look better, if they didn't have to wear glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some people do look slightly better with glasses...but they imo aren't a big "make or break" thing for most ppl's looks. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some people do look better with glasses. Haven't you ever heard of the sexy librarian look?

1|0
    0|0
    • sexy doesn't mean pretty

• This is true, but I'm using it to make my point. There are a lot of girls who wear glasses and look very pretty. As a matter of fact all the girls I have dated have worn glasses except 2. And I was very attracted to all of them

• you're just telling yourself that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some people do look better with glasses and some people look worse. I find most people look the same. It also depends on the type of glasses too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but it depends. I'm supposed to be wearing them anyway, but I'm not. But I can go either way. Most can I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not necessarily, however, I think some people are just more recognizable with them on

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I'd say that someone looks "better" with glasses, but with the right frames, people can look damn good with them on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My best friend said it best.

"Men who wear glasses are hot... Because when they finally take them off you know you're about to get f***ed."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some people can look better with glasses. I've had a few people tell me that I look better with glasses, but I beg to differ.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a hardcore pedophile when I wear glasses.

I loove people that pull off glasses honestly though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think some people just look amazing with them on

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people told me that I look better with glasses, my eyes look so weird without glasses. oh well I have a weird eyes so even my sister said I look better with glasses but I dislike glasses so I will get rid of it soon. Before I use glasses, my eyes used to be kinda small and inside but Now lol it got a little bigger and kinda out . maybe that is why it looks so weird . the glasses even left a mark lol , I hate it so much and I think I look so serious and too addicted to science with glasses., kind of nerdo.

I prefer without glasses and I think people look better without glasses because you see their whole face and eyes even if they look good with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • the guy I am seeing right now looks way better when he wears his glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • some people do but in my opinion it isn't the majority of people.

0|0
    0|0