So..what's up with some guys?

so then..most guys are like "looks don't count, I want a girl with a good personality." but then, they end up falling for girls with only the outer shell and nothing on the inside. hmm..is it just because guys aren't ready to settle down yet?and want to have fun before meeting the "one"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is kind of enchanting.

If I had a truly nice girl who liked me, I wouldn't be so easily entranced by bitchy beautiful girls.

But, I have yet to attract a really nice one.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends on the kind of girls he attracts...if he attracts really pretty girls then he's not likely to go for a girl who's (typically) unpretty, unless she has the personality of La La Velasquez or something

What Girls Said 1

• Because looks DO count. That's just something you say that sounds good but doesn't actually compute in reality. They probably mean that they will take a 7.5 with a really good personality over a 9 that is a complete bitch, but that doesn't mean they want a girl who has a terrible looking outer shell either