How much would you pay?

How much would you pay for a pair of shoes?

And what is the most you have paid for a pair of shoes up until now?

Most Helpful Guy

• For shoes? The most I have ever paid I think was about 40 bucks. Usually I stick around the 20 or less range. Plus half of my shoes I've gotten were for free. Either from playing on a sports team where we got free gear. Example would be in college when I played for the baseball team, we got free gear. If we stay on the team the whole time we keep everything. If we get cut or decide to quit before the end of the year you have to return everything. So, in college I got 4 new shoes for free. One each year haha.

Now, when it comes to cleats, I've paid in the 120-150 range, but shoes... I try to keep it 20 and below but have gone up to 40 before.

• Either from playing on a sports team . . . or I got them for free because they were hand-me-downs. Went like that when I was growing up having 3 older brothers.

What Guys Said 17

• What kind of shoes? It depends for what but for a dressy pair of shoes/business shoes I've paid $250+ but they're high-end Italian leather. The most expensive overall were my Adidas Adizero F50 Prime soccer boots in orange/black when they first released; I got them for like $350 and I've spent thousands in total on boots - it is my passion though so I don't dwell too much on the cost.

• Average $ spent on shoes: $35

Most $ spent on shoes: $100

Average $ spent on sports shoes: $120

Most $ spent on sport shoes: $250

Soccer cleats are expensive...but that's really all you need for the sport so it's fine.

• Amen to the soccer shoe observation; I spent something like $350 on a pair of boots (the Adizero F50 Primes when they were first released) and was going to shell out the same for a customised pair of Adipower Predators but relented

• I live near a bowling alley so I get my shoes for free. Saturday nights are best for shopping.

• How much would I pay? Depends how much I had.

Most I've paid was between 3 and 4. I'm sure ill go higher one day.

Most of mine are 2-3.

note that these are all resoleable shoes so they have a very long life.

• I have a couple of pairs that cost about $300. They are really nice dress shoes and boots.

• Regular street shoes probably no more than about 70-80 bucks

for dress shoes you can never spend to much

• I've spent $400ish once, and I can see myself spending more when I make a bit more money... But I'm happiest in my puma sneakers that I got on sale for $20.

• 150 is the most id pay for shoes

125 is the most I ahve paid

• Right now low 100's for baseball cleats.

• $100 for dress shoes and no more.

• Max $150

• It depends. I usually go for a pair that will last quite awhile.

• 40$ tops

most, 100

• Id spend $200 at most on a pair of shoes. I've only spent close to that amount $170.

• I once paid 1,200.00 for a pair for my girlfriend but the most I ever paid for a pair for me was only 5 or 6 hundred

• Depends on how much money I have haha. I'd be willing to pay a lot of money if the shoe was custom made to my foot. But for a shoe out of the store, I'm thinking 250 is about as high as I would go.

Most expensive I bought was 130. I bought a pair that were 190 but they were on sale for 110 so that doesn't count haha.

• This user does not allow question requests!

What Girls Said 12

• Most of my shoes cost around 40 euros.

The cheapest (that I really wore) were around 10 euros. The most expensive ones were at 100 euros, and I don't think I'd go over 150 euros ^^

I suppose it would change if my income increases, but since I'm still a student I don't want to spend too much on accessories such as shoes :)

• I've spent about $300 on a pair of leather cowboy boots. Those are the most expensive by far.

I'm more of a handbag kind of girl.

• A lot. I don't have many pairs of shoes because they're so slim. They're so slim that even the slimmest fitting available in my country is too wide so if I want to wear shoes I have to be willing to order them from abroad or have them specially made more my feet. That's means I can't just wear whatever shoe I find in the shops like everyone else and if they're ugly but they fit, I just have to deal with that. Also they have to last me as long as possible :( Having Cinderella feet is not fun.

• I'm kinda cheap when it comes to shoes. The most I'll pay is about $50. I think the most I've ever spent on one pair of shoes is $60.

I'm not obsessed with shoes like most girls are. I've been wearing the same pair of converse shoes since I was thirteen, lol.

But I'm considering buying a pair of uggs. I tried a pair on, and they're SUPER comfy and totally worth the money.

• I don't buy really expensive things especially shoes. I don't buy my things lol, at 21 my mom still buy things for me because she loves shopping and I don't. The most I have paid was probably about 50 to 60 bucks sneakers.

• $40 is my limit, but I've gone up to about $130.

• $200 is the most I would ever pay

I've spent $150 on uggs and I can't even tell you why I paid that much lol

• I've spent $100 on uggs

• The most I have paid is around $100 for running shoes. Everything else is under $40.

• Probably around 300 to 400 range. I find good, expensive shoes on sale as well

• $50.

Man, I wish I had the kind of money to drop on shoes that most people have in this forum! I think I need a new career path ;)

• $60 at the up most

ive paid like $40 but that was for a pair of hiking boots lol :D