Do people ever mistake your height?

my cousin and friend measured me at 5t6 but the doctor put 5ft5on my records

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height actually fluctuates slightly during the day. Both measurements could be accurate.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I was told I was 5'7 by my doctor, but every 5'7 person I stand next to are way taller than me. I don't think they're extremely accurate about it. They don't really need to be. You can always go for a second opinion. If you get another number, then go for a third to get a median...if its all that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes I'm measured at 5'7 other times I've gotten 5'5. I'm maybe somewhere in between? I go by 5'7 though.

Guys think I'm shorter than I am...but that's because they're really tall...I guess everyone is just another mess of hair after a lifetime of looking down at people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that one inch is worth crying about. My doctor measures me at 5'3 and 3/4th. So I just round up to 5'4 since that's how tall I am with tennis shoes on anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 5;2 and a half

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shoes that make me taller so people are shocked when I wear flats that show off how short I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2. But there was one time I was only measured at 5'1 3/4. That made me mad. lol. But I know things like height and weight fluctuate small amounts throughout the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey there,

People usually think I'm 5'5 or so, when I'm only 5'2. Only when they stand close to me they seem to realize how short I am...

Cool question!

0|0
    0|0
  • people think I'm 5'3 but I'm really 6'4

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm 5'5, but people think I'm 5'8. I guess I look taller than I actually am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all the time, I get messured between 4.11 - 5.1 1/2

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3