What clothes look good on guys?

I wear carpenter jeans, and polo shirt, or sometimes full button up shirts, but I'm wondering what girls like to see their man in.

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 5

• A mankini

• I love seeing guys in chinos or skinny jeans, maybe a little slouched with a cute shirt, fully buttoned and a cute sweater over the top (don't always need a sweater though) and a pair of converse, plimsoles, boots, or high tops to match, a beanie or snapback and a stylish backpack or satchel bag to go with is a perfect outfit, I'd say. :)

• I love button up shirts.

• It defiantly depends on the girl. I like to see a guys in nice slim jeans and a button down shirts... dressed up but not too dressed up. I am not a huge fan of baggy clothes. But, honestly, if I like a guy, I like to see him in just about anything... including nothing. ;)

• classy. Like I prefer kind of dressed up to baggy shirts and like basektball shorts. My favorite outfit on a guy is like, dark slim jeans with some type of button down shirt (colors/stripes are good). And not sneakers...

What Guys Said 2

• Get rid of the carpenter jeans, and buy a normal pair of jeans. I don't know what kind of style you have but really can never go wrong with cowboy boots, jeans, or a t shirt.

• Dress shirts, black pants, suits, anything worth good money