Women, what color watch looks best on men?

Women what color watches look the best on men? Black, white, silver, bronze, gold, etc?

0|0
23|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• Gold or silver. I buy my dad a watch twice a year, one for his birthday and one for Father's Day, and I always get them in gold. The gold ones always look better to me for him. When it comes to watches that aren't extremely expensive but still nice I like the Fossil brand and the carry a more modern look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black. Also, this is just a personal thing, but I do not like gold on men. I don't like gold jewellery, watches things like that. Just...not a fan :/

1|0
    0|1
  • A watch with a black leather/plastic strap.I don't like metal straps because I think they look old-fashioned.My dad's generation loves to wear watches with metal straps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silver or gold. It looks really classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silver or black

0|0
    0|0
  • Black!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guys color scheme!

0|0
    0|0
  • silver

0|1
    0|0
  • silver or dark grey shades :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, silver or bronze

0|0
    0|0
  • All colors! Well if your the type to use watches as accessories. The watch has to match the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like silver on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • All are classics but the color is more about their personality I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of the above. Maybe not white.

Not so much pink, yellow, green, blue, purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • black/silver

0|0
    0|0
  • Imo,silver color watches look really on men (':

0|0
    0|0
  • Bronze or gold

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold on white guys

Silver on black

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care but white or silver look better than gold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, silver/white gold

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I've ever paid that much attention, but I think I would like black the most. It's not flashy, so I would assume that he has a watch primarily for practical purposes, not for showing off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Silver looks the best. Classy without showing off too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I'd wear them in matching colors with whatever other accessory I've got. (I was to ever wear a watch that is)

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl will look at the color of your watch a woman will look at the brand LOL depends which you want to attract that being said full black is usually more military imo so to avoid reflective surfaces its not a watch color you can wear on a suit and look classy silver and gold should be chosen based on your skin tone see which suits your tone better that will make the watch color more appealing on you different watches different purposes goodluck!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm guessing gold more for darker skin tone and silver for lighter skin? You can't wear a black watch with suit? lol.

• depends on the guy and the event

0|0
    0|0
  • For them green like the color of money. lol.

0|0
    0|0