Guys who like to dress up: What is your favorite thing about it?

This mostly applies to guys who dress up on a regular basis. If you enjoy putting on a good suit, what is your favorite thing about it? Personally, aside from the fact that I look awesome, I feel most confident when I'm wearing a suit. I usually feel pretty confident anyway, but it increases a great deal when I'm well-dressed. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I look awesome, feel awesome. Just another way to feel good :)

• Yes, suits are quite good at doing that.

• If you're in sales a really nice suit can augment your performance so much, look good -> feel good -> do great. But it's not limited to suits, I've got some pretty badass club outfits too same purpose but a bit different, puts me in a party mood :D

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• lol I g2 wear a suit to work everyday and I f***ing hate it... It makes work seem like something you're forced to do and not something you like... If it was up to me sweats and a tank to work everyday. But when I go to special events I do enjoy wearing a suit cause I like to dress to impress, and I got some pretty dope suits/shirts/ties

• I like this old saying that goes: "You are treated, the way you are dressed." And I do enjoy wearing a suit, especially tailor made.

• I was in the military for a few years and honestly, I think I feel more confident in a suit than I ever did in my uniform.

• I love dressing up because it puts me in touch with my feminine side. I love the way stocking and women's panties make me feel.