This girl already has a boyfriend, but she gives me these looks everyday. How do I take that?

This is really confusing me too because this has been happening for a while now and the only reason I haven't made a move is because she is dating the guy. Much advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Errr...I'd leave her ALONE! I'll be straight up; If a girl has a boyfriend and she flirst anywayz, she's a joke...harsh but yeah. If she ends up dumping the guy, and you two get together, she's probably gonna do the same thing behind your back so don't be tempted to fall for her looks.

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same thing but the guy is an relationship but if were you I'd just keep on looking back lol and smiling. She obvs likes the look of you!

• stay out of it... don't get in any trouble for a girl who maybe if you make the move won't even look or talk to u

What Guys Said 1

• If you're interested, talk to her. People are not property, he doesn't own her, so if she's looking for a change you're not violating any laws by going after her. Just keep in mind that she's showing interest in other guys while she's with one, so if you DO end up dating her later and monogamy is an issue for you -- she can't be trusted. xD Oh. And her boyfriend may not see it as I do; he may see her as "his", and thus see you as the person stealing her away from him. Beware of pissed off rejects.