Guys make out with other girls when they see me. Why?

Guys make out with other girls, their girlfriends girlfriends when they see me. Like, I could just be standing at the station waiting for the train and randm couples start smooching around me. Also, then the girls look at me and look away when I return their glance. Why?

Could it be that I am sending out desperate vibes and these couples are snubbing me/ these guys are rejecting me and their girlfriends are reveling in the attention they're getting?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL! you're hilarious!

I think it's all in your head!

• I agree ;)

• Yeah, you're most probably right. I'm a mess right now. AAAArgh, I hate this. Anyway, thanks for responding. Sorry about the rant :P

• lol, it's cool. everyone needs a good rant every once in a while

thanks for ba :)

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmm I'm not really sure if they are doing this intentionally. I had the same feeling, when I was alone AND lonely, it seemed to me everyone was getting affectionate, doing PDA, even making out, all as an affront to me.

Now, I'm pretty certain it was in my head, and because I was feeling lonely, I NOTICED more all the happy couples being intimate since I felt left out in the cold.

Perhaps this is what's going on with you. I don't know.

Or, it could just be people are being mean and trying to rub it in your face, but sheesh I hope they aren't like that lol.

• Well, it feels bad.

• Could it be that I am sending out desperate vibes and these couples are snubbing me/ these guys are rejecting me and their girlfriends are reveling in the attention they're getting?

• I doubt it, I think it is you are just noticing it more. I actually did an experiment, after I got in a steady relationship, I looked around, and yep, other couples were just as affectionate, only I hadn't noticed - because I was busy gazing into my lover's eyes.

• hahah I have no idea. This is funny though :)

• Yeah, my love life is a frickin' joke... :P

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're Cupid.

• No. It isn't something people commonly do or even think to do. I'm sure it is just coincidence. Don't think too much into it, keep your chin up.

• Alright, thanks :) I will do exactly that!