What colors looks good on copper brown skin?

i really need to upgrade my wardrobe and I am looking for new outfits.

what colors look better on gold/copper skin

Updates:
think eva mendez/beyonce. I can't post link

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Black and white contrasting clothing looks great on you, does't it? Also yellow would get a lot of attention! I can picture you in a yellow miniskirt, yum, yum. Or a patterned black/white ensemble.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely Reds and Oranges. Black, you can never go wrong with. Light blue and light purples go good with gold skin tones. Stay away from colors like Yellow or gold, they will make you seem icky looking. Like makes your skin seem burnt or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • can you link to a picture of someone that has similar skin tone? if not then I would say red and redish purple but its hard to say when I haven't seen your skin tone or hair color

1|0
    0|0
    • thats better, I would stay away from too much blacks cause it will make you look pale instead of enhancing your skin tone. red, orange, greens (especially darker ones like olive will look great, purple with red undertones. browns, gold, apricot and beige

• You can pull off warm colors like orange, reds, brown, gold, cream, and black. Also white based cool colors. Like bright light blues, aqua, blue greens. I have golden/copper skin tone also. I can wear those colors well I feel like.

0|0
    0|0