What do girls look for in a guy?

I wonder, what girls look for in a guy because I have notice many girls seem to like "bad boys" than guys that really have a heart and wouldn't hurt them. I've been in two relationships and I get taken for granted for the fact that I consider myself a nice guy. The fact that I was taken for granted doesn't disturb me anymore, I went over it already so please limit yourself to answering the question. What do girls look for in a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• to know what he wants and goes for it ( very ambitious ) has to be driven motivated and wants to be successful. I don't like guys that hav no sense of direction and just lurk around.

• I'll give you the Best Answer because that is the way I am and it looks like most of the girls don't even care and just want to be with someone that treat them like crap. Thank you all for your answers. I wish you all a happy thanksgiving!

What Girls Said 2

• HONESTY...that's all...

• she is right with this you can't go wrong but don't force it to work if it is not XD

• If I have force it KICK ROCKS...

• Some badboys have hearts.

Some self proclaimed nice guys don't have heart.

I'm looking for somebody who is grown up and easy to get along with.

What Guys Said 0