Boys, do you like short girls?

I know its not a big deal but I'm curious, because the media often supports that men like tall girls. So, do you prefer tall or short girls? I'm 5"2, is that too short?

• Tall
  • Short
  • No preference
  • Show answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, I was a little excited. Short girls are the cutest and pritiest, and a lot of times I notice they win a Miss contest. I saw once on TV Miss World, she was shoort and so cute, in a hot way. There is not such thing as too short, it also comes down to how you see yourself. You should come to an agreement with your height, if you feel more comfortable other people will feel as well with your height and love you. Mostly I know for sure guys like shorter girls, or short girls in genera. Your hight is fine, you should like your own height, guys will LOVE it! and if you like it as well and be proud of it you'll get more attention than you can handle:)) just kidding, hope it helps!

What Guys Said 17

• There's no such thing as too short.

Tall girls have advantages too, but I probably have a preference for short, but its never been a major factor for me in picking partners.

Where do you live?

My impression is that north America is more pro short girls, whereas a lot of developing countries seem to like tall. I suspect in poorer countries, height is associated with being better off, etc. It doesn't have that association in north America.

• Short is cute

Tall is sexy (if it's mostly in the legs)

Average height is meh.

• LOVE SHORT GIRLS!

• I picked out no preferences because I really never understood the concept of height preferences (as it is alien principles to me) I am 5,7- 1/2 half way to reaching 5,8 and really every time I've always gone out to society (I am not social mind you) I never really thought it would be much of an actual problem to me as I could visually see that I wasn't that bad in height but I guess it's a much more of a problem to other people then it is to me.

Now to finally answer you question, yes I do like shorter girls but average height level girls to me looks a bit better in my eyes that way she wouldn't feel inferior to me in anyway, I love it when a girl can hold her own, and looks strong (if the makes any sense) well anyway for the most part yes I love girls that are shorter and girls that are average height as me it would not bother me either way.

I hope my input helps with regards realistic :]

• Honestly, if I like you as a person, and I am at least somewhat physically attracted to you, there would be nothing stopping you from stealing my heart, regardless of your height!

• I love it when I can talk face to face with a girl(obviously when she ain't wearing heels).

that doesn't mean I don't like short girls.

When it comes to dating,men usually don't have a criteria for height unless you are too short or too long.

5'2" seems fine.

• Yeah, they cute :P I like below my height

• I prefer shorter girls because girls prefer taller guys.

5'0''-5'4'' would be an ideal range for me since I'm 5'11'' that's a large enough differential to not have to worry about being too immasculine for her little fantasies.

• Height doesn't mean that much to me, as long as you're not in the extremes. I'm 6'2" and I like girls that are between 5' and 6'.

• I think short is really cute actually.Tall is nice but I don't tend to date tall girls as much.

• i love shorter girls. almost every girl I've had real feelings for was about 5'2. but hey I don't discriminate as long as you're not taller than me.. then that's just weird.

• short girls are cute and hot.

• NO its not short...ma height is 5'6 so..height doesn't matters in a relation...if I fall in love with a girl of a small height than? REALLY it dosen't matters.

• I love tall girls but short or tall doesn't matter as long as she has the right personality

• heck yea I don't care about height as long as I think there hot

• i don't really have much of a preference but I do like short girls

• I prefer short girls, it's cute! :) (but I would still date a girl who wasn't short)

What Girls Said 2

• Im shorter than you lol. 5 ft and that's it :)

• I think most guys like short girls as a general rule.