How come I always get the ugly guys?

So I have nothing against looks at all. But every girls wants a guy that looks good. But See I'm a pretty hot brown black chick, and I'm very attractive and cute. And A lot of hot guys do hit on me and I like them back and hit on them as well. But for some odd reason I get the guy that not all that good looking and they end up liking me more then the really hot guy there was probable one hot guy I dated but that was like years ago . Can anyone tell me what's going on, thanks?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Ya sounds like you need to make a move on them.

• Like what kind of move?

• Initiate the conversation. Flirt with them, suggest things you want to do and see if they take the hint that you want to do it with them

• try asking a guy out that you find very attractive then

• next time choose carefully before going on bed.

• I never sleep with these people, not at all just talking and getting to know them. But it's always the guy I do not like in that way, as if they like me.

• ok..now you had said in a right way...ok...so this time go and propse to that guy whom you like.

• "So I have nothing against looks at all."

yes you do, don't kid yourself lol

• lol why do you say I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Because they think who knows they have a shot? They won't mind trying because they probably have been facing tons of rejection.So either they get you or not it doesn't bother them much.I personally think its very selfish.They even do not want someone who is unattractive but they are being picky themselves.I understand how you feel.I been through the same thing many times and when I tell people about this problem,they started to say I am stuck conceit,arrogant bitch.This is just the same like someone who is fat who doesn't want to date other fat person.Yeah its very hypocritical of them.Just ignore these people.