What do you think about a girl who wears cowboy boots?

What do you think about a girl who wears cowboy boots? I was just curious. I am a country girl and usually wear them with a mini skirt or a dress. I just feel sexy when I wear them and they are so comfortable; I especially love them when I know I will be drinking vs. heels haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• While I'm fine with them by themselves, girls who wear cowboy boots tend to listen to country music and date cowboy guys, and I'm not into any of that at all. The boots aren't a deal-breaker, but they'll make me suspicious that there will be social issues that WILL be a deal-breaker for me, and I'll be on the look-out for them.

What Guys Said 5

• Works better if it comes with a lasso, and you rope me in. That being said, boots are attractive on both men and woman I think. I own a couple pair of boots and girls and guys complement them a lot.

• Yes, I like that style very much. I like to think about how difficult it would be to take them off a cowgirl.

• just another variation of hot to most guys. I was in Texas for work last month and saw that a lot. and for a guy like me I thought it was very very hot.

• They are nice enough to wear, I would assume she is more of a country girl or she just like the look of them.

• it is sexy I love a country girl but then again I worked on a ranch growing up don't get sexy country girls where I moved to ny

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like the style ,but I can see that being a cute outfit.

• TRUCK YEAH. all day everyday

• Sexy

• Weird

• Only if she is riding a horse.

• That's about par for the course where I'm from

• I don't really like cowboy boots, myself, but really whatever you're most comfortable in is often what looks best on you - exuding confidence is the best look on anyone.

(also, yes, drinking in heels is a recipe for disaster)