Ladies do you think I would look better with facial hair or clean shaven?

Im just curious on this one...ladies do you think I would look better with or without facial hair... my pic is on my profile.. thank you for your input!

Most Helpful Girl

• ooh okay now it popped up! maybe its my horrible internet connection :O ..anyways..i think you look really good clean shaven because it allows a woman to see your face...unlike some guys meet a woman with facial hair and then when he shaves it all off...then she's thinking oh god why did he do that? and then she may not find him as attractive anymore. SO! what I would do if I were you is continue to be clean shaven..then when your in a relationship you can grow a beard, see how she reacts and if she doesn't like it then you can shave knowing that she'll like your bare face anyway, other than surprising her with a more drastic look. See whatta mean? :)

What Girls Said 12

• I think you better stay like this.It looks more tidy.

• In my opinion, every guy looks better with a beard, but I'm a pogonophile so I guess I can´t be impartial about this haha

You should let it grow and see if you like it, the important thing is that YOU like it :)

• I think a little stubble always looks good on guys. This does still look good though

• Hard to tell for sure without a picture WITH facial hair, but I'm hugely biased in that I like facial hair on most men. You look fine without - the worst that happens is you grow it out and discover it's not quite your look, right?

• I like the pic you have right now

Not many guys can pull off facial hair

• i don't see your photo of yourself..can you put it back up?

• Not sure how to get it in the picture, but click on the pool balls above my xper and then you will see it on my profile

• You should be able to see it now, I figured it out.. you enlarge it though you would have to go to my profile and my pics

• Yes, I think you will look better with facial hair but I'm not so sure without a picture of you with the faiCal hair.

You should have posted a picture of you with facial hair so I can give you a better answer.

• with well-kept facial hair...

• Clean shaven! (':

• You look great as you are~!

• Clean is always better, unless you have a strong cleft chin.

• Hi, newlife 1011,

So, From the one photo that you have available it's sort of difficult for me to picture in my mind what you would look like with facial hair. I think for some reason I'm leaning towards clean shave.

If it keeps you warmer though whatever make yourself happy.

You already have a hairy chest from the looks of it so I would say keep the face clear---so that you don't have an overall preponderance of hair on your body. Don't wanna get too hairy.

Guys that are clean and not too hairy look good with a beard.

Guys that are hairy in general need to keep their face clean so that they don't look like total animals.

IMO

P.S. Exception to those rules is if you live in Alaska/Dakota type regions then facial hair is mandatory.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you look just fine as you are, lover boy XX