Do I look my age? I'm 17 tuning 18 in 4 months

i ask because many people say I look younger than I really am what do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd say about 16, but then I'm pretty generous. I'm your age and I have red hair too. Something about the red hair and freckles seems to imply youth, which can be discouraging.

It's not so much about how you look as it is how you act and talk, however. To prove it, I've had 2 near-strangers say I looked 13 (scary!) and then people who knew me better guessed I was in my twenties (oldest guess was 25).

Just let your maturity show by the way you present yourself and don't wish for old age too soon :) Maturity is what you want, not wrinkles! :D

I feel your pain, and you're not the only one! Just want to say keep your chin up looking young is something time will fix whether you want it to or not...:)

What Guys Said 4

• To me you look 14-15. I think it's the young red head you know? Something about long red hair seems childish to me. But is looking younger than you are a bad thing? Think of what you will look like when your in your 30's. Maybe your 20's! Not a bad thing in my opinion :D

• I get its not bad to look young but doesn't that make guys seem scared to approach me because they think I'm jailbait or something

• :/ Yeah, all of the statuary rape, and other underage charges are a big deterrent. I also don't think of younger people as potential 'mates' Like they're not mature enough.

I would guess just flirt, and when they ask you how old you are, tell them.

• yeah, you look young. like the teenager you are. what's the big deal? you look like you look. Simple.

• Yea, you look like a loli.

• You look like you are 14.

• Thats exactly what a lot of people say..... man that sucks

• I know it sucks, but they probably don't mean it as an insult, if that's what your thinking. I've been insulted if I've been called older, but not younger.

What Girls Said 5

• you look pretty young, but your photos are kinda microscopic.

• Yeh you look a bit younger, I always get people saying I don't look 19 and it really annoyed me when I was in school that peeps thought I looked younger but I like it now lol-i just think I'm gonna look younger when I'm older and everyone else will look old so it's all good! haha.

• 13

• You look younger than you are, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

• You look 15.