Do you follow the current fashion trends?

or do you do your own thing?

I personally do my own thing... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• no,i'm too lazy to follow them :/ but I get told I dress well so whatever,who needs anna wintour bossing them around

What Guys Said 6

• i don't know what the trends are in fashion, nor do I give a rat's ass.

• Overall, I do my own thing.

Overall, hip-hop fashion is more vintage with the snapback hats. I still wear fitted hats! :-P

• I'm not aware of them, so I probably don't ^^

• I do my own thing F**k what others think

• I do my own thing, but now people call me a hipster. I liked it before there was a label on things.

• My own thing. Following fashion is for idiots.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope..I just throw stuff on.

• Hell no! They're boring and I cringe when I go to a party or the club or even to class and I see a room full of females who look like imitations. There's no originality and it makes me sick.

I'm so tired of seeing cheetah print, lace, and sparkly, bedazzled hoodies that won't look the same after you wash them and cost a sh*t ton of money with the letters "PINK" wth

• I have to do my own thing because my body is practically divided into three different sizes but I also check out the trends for inspiration. But once you have a good designer on you team you can wear anything and it will look great.

• i get hatever I want to wear and not what others what me to wear

• I follow the trends

• my own thing. Most girls love wearing shoes. I hate shoes and I am barefoot 99% of the time

• No, I just wear whatever I want.