Guys and girls in your opinion what style of lingerie is the sexiest?

In your opinion and experience what do you think is the sexiest style of lingerie be it :corsets,babydolls,sheer etc

Girls what type of lingerie do you feel the sexiest in?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends entirely on the girl's body type. I may have my favorite styles of lingerie, but they would not look sexy on every girl. For example, I like lingerie that exposes the tummy. Why? The tummy is a forgotten sexy, erotic place. When you think of a sexy, erotic body part, breasts and booty usually come to mind. However, a woman's possible wet, tight vagina that can create all kinds of sensations lies behind the tummy. That's damn sexy especially if it's a toned tummy or has some artistic curves to it. Yet, some girls may not feel very sexy in lingerie that exposes the tummy therefore it effects their energy and they don't LOOK very sexy either.

But anyway, me personally, I like something like these

*There WERE links here, but according to GAG, you have to have devoted enough of your time and enery to post a link and further participate in a post which makes absolutely no sense* cough* that's just them manipulating the system so that you spend more time here cough cough*

For my body type, my flat tummy and bubbly booty are my best features. So I like all of the sexy, erotic little ideas that come to mind and can be done in those particular sets of lingerie with my body type

What Guys Said 6

• I like boyshorts and girl boxers.

sports bras are nice too.

Nothing too...burlesque-y?

I hate corsets though, they're a favorite tool amongst fat girls to squish themselves and try to look thinner in an instant and they always leave a bad image in my mind.

Plus they're too stiff.

I don't like a lot of rough fabrics.

• LOL I see I would never think to put on a corset they look kinda difficult to put on in the first place lol I think if your confident you would not be squeezing into any of that but to each there own . Thanks :)

• actually like boy shorts and some sport type stuff. but what makes you feel sexy really matters most. if I am into you you will be hot in anything but those creepy stuffed animal things. but that is just common sense. so strap on some cheekies and a pushup. add some killer spiky heels and we are done.

• this is a real tough one! all lingerie attires look sexy. damn! sometimes I find a chick on lingerie more arousing then a chick who is just butt naked

• Check this website out link

• link This.

• The invisible kind

What Girls Said 6

• Totally depends on the girl's body type, so I don't have one overall style I like most. I'm not a big fan of teddies though.

On me, I love babydolls. I have pretty decent boobs and sizeable hips, with a small waist, so the babydoll accents my top really nicely. And I always love lace most, with silk or satin coming in second.

Corsets are lovely too but the only ones I ever really wear are the real deal, and my ribs just don't have it in them to deal with that much.

• I think babydolls (regular and flyaway) and corsets with garters and matching panties are my favorites.

• I think corsets are hottest

• Babydolls are definitely my favorite. I love the soft feminime look...

• Boy Shorts

and lace when wearing tight things like jeans :)

• Anything with lace