Do you feel that if you go out looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend, it never happens?

do you feel that if you go out looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend, it never happens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. And I don't understand the exact psychological dynamics of this.

All I say is my friends who go all out hitting on girls, getting them drunk, almost never get laid.

Other friends of mine who relax, who don't have an painstakingly obvious agenda every time they go out are usually the ones who already have girlfriends.

Also, girl-friends of mine say they actually prefer getting to know a guy a little bit, and just letting nature take its course. If two people feel right, things will progress in spite of themselves. The guys who are too aggressive in pursuits usually come across as creepy.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes (Never happens).. Except with a few exceptions, when introduced by friends / work / etc...

~ ArtistBBoy

• I don't believe you should go out looking for love. Imo, love is something that is supposed to happen naturally and not forced. We all just have to wait.

• my buddy told me, "if you go out and meet a girl, you will meet the wrong one" he continued to point out you will just meet her

What Girls Said 1

• Damn straight!

and it's like when guys are attracted to me, I'm living my life, minding my own business, focusing all on myself lol funny how things work out