What's a sexy party outfit for a girl ?

whats something really sexy that a girl would wear to a party without looking like she's trying too hard?

Most Helpful Girl

• Black skinny jeans, maybe heels or flats and a nice top with earrings is always a good combination for parties and for makeup, something subtle, maybe smokey eyes if its at night but nothing too heavy- just something smart/casual and cute...if you want to wear a dress, forever 21 do a lot of cute and inexpensive cocktail dresses, and maybe doing somethign cute and fun with your hair, like straigntening it (or making it curly if its straight!) could also be an idea...but never TRY to look sexy, it hardly ever works! xxx

What Guys Said 2

• Too many women tend to overdress for such occasions, which is definitely a turn-off for me. I suggest simply wearing a hat.,This is sure to attract wanted attention, yet doesn't send any negative messages such as you might be overbearing, or too picky. Easy on the pocketbook as well.

• Short tight black dress. Always works, provided you have nice legs.

What Girls Said 4

• dark wash skinny jeans and a top that shows off your best features while hiding insecurities. Top it off with unique accessories and shoes that are comfy but hot. If its a dressier party, I would op for a dress, but I wouldn't wear a dress to a house party or anything its too dressy.

• I agree, love skinny jeans and a nice top. There are so many pretty sexy tops that make girls look fabulous, just stay away from babydoll and tunic tops.

• A bandage dress with heels-simple but very sexy, and maybe leggings underneath.

• a silk shirt dress with a wide belt on the waist.

• a plain sexy cute and classy strapless dress or V neck, or maybe backless but if it was backless it should be plain so that it won't show ur trying too hard, with highheels and less make-up