What were her intentions?

This girl was outgoing around all other guys but very shy around me, she would never say hi,she would always smile though

only made eye contact from a distance

She couldn't look most of the time when I was close to her

sometimes she would giggle when we would stare

always acknowledging me and looking when she thought I wasn't looking...we had small convos but that was it so I asked her out she was tense nervous and couldn't look at me she wanted me to give my number to her instead,knowing that was a rejection I said its ok,what were her intentions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Judging on what you explained how she acted, 1-She's either acting shy because maybe you never approached her when she was outgoing with others or maybe you recently dated shy girls, and she likes you so she's just putting on a bit. 2-She could be genuinely shy and is outgoing with others to hide it and is comfortable enough to be her true self around you. 3-She could really like you, and is nervous...she's definitely interested in you. But I think when she is being outgoing, you should actually go over to where she is and others if there are any, and see if she goes to being shy once you walk over there...I hope this helped ;)

What Girls Said 6

• She definitely likes you a lot. Some girls become very self conscious when they are around the guy they are attracted to. I'm sure she wishes you would talk to her more. Just staring at each other makes her nervous. If you like her, ask her out again and take control of the situation!

• well that's why I tried getting her number to get to know her more since she was always shy in person,so she would of loved to give it if that was the case

• Sounds like she likes you, and that didn't sound like a rejection.

Rejection = a look of horror, "ew no get lost", "no thank you", "Id rather chew off my left arm", a drink/ slap in the face etc.

If you like her too, take the lead. Give her your number and ask if she'd like to go out with you.

• Id say it was a rejection,she was extremely nice to everyone so I figured she didn't want to feel bad. she would of just gave her number,she froze up wouldn't even make eye contact and was talking soft and nervously

• Then keep being friendly to her and see if she makes a move in your direction. I used to be extremely shy and would react exactly the same way if a guy I secretly adored expressed interest in me. We females are complex creatures...

• i havn't seen her in a long time,its too late by now.i thought she rejected me all along and had some kind of other interest...oops

• She's either putting it on a bit (the shyness) or genuinely shy.

You can't say for sure but I'd suggest she's at least interested in knowing you further - but waiting for you to make a move.

Answer mine? link

• Wow..I think she like u. Thoes are obvious signs of attraction from shy girls, if you like give her a second shot. If not move on.

• maybe she was trying to use you

• she does sound shy indeed

she ran away right

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like she likes you, but is already committed to someone else. She's a shy and polite girl and doesn't know how to tell you she isn't available without sounding rude, so she just giggles an asks for your number.