What do you think of cowboy boots on guys?

stylish? cool? uncool? eventually I want to get a nice pair of snake skin, or croc skin cowboy boots.

ok well I looked at snake skin don't really care for it. and crocs can't afford lol some really nice cow skin though here some prospects though link link link
www.bootbarn.com/Lucchese-Men%27s-1883-Mad-Dog-Lizard-Western-Boots/1006756,default,pd.html?start=207&cgid=root&prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men link link

Most Helpful Girl

• Cowboy boots are sexy, as long as they're more than simple style.

What Girls Said 14

• No. Not snake skin and not crock. Those scream "I AM A CITY SLICKER AND DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RURAL LIFE!"

I come from the country and I have a pair of boots and I love them to death. But I actually ride horses so they're actually functional.

I do find them attractive on a guy, but only if he actually looks like he uses them for farm work. I can spot a fake cowboy just by the way he wears his hat and the condition of his boots. Don't even get me started on how easy it is to spot a fake based on the type of shirt or jeans he wears.

If you're going to do the cowboy look, please, try to look like a real cowboy and not a weekend one.

• *croc <--my bad

• i never grew up on a farm but I have ridden horses and consider myself a small town country boy :P lol but yeah I dig snake and croc skin

• I think it also depends on where you live. In some climates, cowboy boots are all the rage. In others, they are very rare. If you live in a western or southern community, they might be more usual. If you live in a more urban or industrialized place, they might stand out more. I would try and find a pair that fits in well with your usual wardrobe without looking out of place. If you want to be more subtle, you can always try black or dark brown.

• I think they're so sexy! I like any kind of boot! It's not a fetish or anything, I just think it shows masculinity. But then again, I'm kind of weird...But I like cowboys and I love cowboy boots :)

• Well, at first I was going to say "normal." But then I read snake or croc skin and thought "lame!" Now let me explain. In my area, cowboy boots is all we wear, both guys and girls. But ours normal cow or buffalo hide boots. It also depends on who is wearing them, a guy from my hometown, that's normal. A guy in the city... wannabe. I can pick the rural folks out of a crowd and all I will think if I see snake or croc skin is fake or wannabe.

• They're hot. I used to think they were lame when I was a kid but now I'm older and wiser and they're awesome

• I hate them so much and I always have lol but I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who love them and find them sexy.

• Cowboy boots look cool if paired with the right outfit and on the right occasion. Finding a good pair of boots can be a challenging task. And I hope you don't buy ones with the real croc/snake skin. Besides, these days you can get an exact replica of a snake/croc skin.

• Also, those old and worn out boots are very much in style. I'd recommend you buy those instead of the snake/croc skin

• I think they are sexy on the right guy.

• Yeehaw cowboy

• vintage ones would be really cool

• If you can ride a horse great if not looking like a poser isn't cool

• I don't like them at all.

• if your southern then they look awesome :)

• SEXY. but when their worn out and dirty. not snakeskin.

• well they get worn out and dirty from wearing them :P lolwho wants to buy worn out boots ? haha

What Guys Said 5

• You'll come across as either gay or desperate for attention, or both. And croc skin is still illegal, isn't it?

• and also iam going to wear whatever the hell I like

• That's what all the greenhorns say, until we start shootin' at their toes! Dance, podnuh, dance!

• I have a set, but they're basic cowhide ones. Snakeskin and crocskin are ridiculous. and that was because they are seriously comfortable to ride in, and I had them when I was working on a ranch for a while. I don't usually wear them, I prefer bike boots. If I were you I'd go for squared-off leather bike boots rather than sh*tkickers, I find them much more comfortable to walk in, and they feel far more natural on the leg. Plus you can pull jeans over them without feeling uncomfortable, and they don't look quite as poserish in a crowd.

• What are you going to wear them, if you get any kind of exotic skin boots, you have to be careful where you wear them, they scratch very easy, and snake skin can flake off. I want a pair of ostrich leather boots, but man those are expensive, so I just go with regular boots. A good brand would be Ariat.

• No, Ted. Those bright red cowboy boots don't look good on you.

• not good at all