• Ask
  • myTake

Tell me about your GaG Q & A style, what kind of member are you?

ANON answers are WELCOME!Are you more of an asker, or answerer?Did you first come here seeking answers to a particular question or did you join to interact with peers?Is you prof set to private, and is it the "real you" or an alias?Do you prefer to comment and post Anon?What is your opinion on members who are completely Anon?How do you feel about the way underage users on this site are treated and handled?How do you feel about members who post anon but deny answers from anon?How often do you use the message and chat features?Do you tend to use chat/message more for getting closer or for more personalized answers?Do you tend to completely ignore really long, or badly written questions?Do you ever post simply for Xper or attention?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Are you more of an asker, or answerer? smart ass/dumb ass mostly (take your choice).Did you first come here seeking answers to a particular question or did you join to interact with peers? I was looking to find out how the universe started, the search led me here.Is you prof set to private, and is it the "real you" or an alias? I'm really spider-man, that's why it's private.Do you prefer to comment and post Anon? anon is for p******.What is your opinion on members who are completely Anon? read above answer.How do you feel about the way underage users on this site are treated and handled? sadness accrues.How do you feel about members who post anon but deny answers from anon? hypocritical p******.How often do you use the message and chat features? message- once in a while/ chat- neverDo you tend to use chat/message more for getting closer or for more personalized answers? only when I'm closing in on a villian and I need them to reveal just a little more info.Do you tend to completely ignore really long, or badly written questions? yes, unless I want to crack on their retardation.Do you ever post simply for Xper or attention? I'm spider-man, to hell with attention.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm more of an answerer.I came here seeking answers to a particular question link lulzProfile is public, and yes it's the real me.Rarely post anon. link link Very rarely use message, rarely use chat.Personal.Sometimes.Both lol

• AnswererGoogled a question and stayedNot private and it's realHaven't used anon in a long timeDon't careI think they're handled smoothlyNever notice itWhenever I feel like it, usually in streaks of messaging someone then nothing for a while and then on to the next personMostly getting closerYeah pretty much unless they're interestingAs much as I like proving others wrong or making people laugh or whatever else my answers do, getting paid is a big motivator

• -Well I have 0 questions so far, and all answers so I'm definitely an answerer -I can here when I searched google for answers to a question and stayed because I liked answering questions-Prof is not private, and the information is true.-I've never answered a question on here anonymously.-I guess they either find something they're asking/saying embarrassing or they're just trolling.-I don't really notice how underage people are treated on here.-I guess they don't want you to know who they and don't want someone to answer and mess with them because they can answer anonymously.-Never-Don't use it-If it's TOO poorly written, then yes I skip it, but I will attempt to read it if it's long or slightly poorly written.-I post for xper of coarse, but I also love to answer questions too. If I can give good advice then I'm happy, also a good way to kill a little time too.

• answererseeking answers to a questionno its not on private. It is mei answer anon quite a biti find their answers funny a lot of the time loli feel their questions are normally ignoreddoesn't bother me i used to use it a lot now I use it here and there generally noyeah I hate reading things that are long lolyeah I do

What Girls Said 4

• More of an answerer I guessCame to ask a question, stayed for the snacks..No, real me.. more real then real even lolNever Anon.I don't see the point...No idea...Lame...More then Q&A lately...Making friends and suchOften.. I'll try if the heading grabs my attention...I came back for the Xper.. but again, stayed for the snacks...

• I came for a specific question and then I just stayed. I talk to no-one here and mostly answer questions rather than ask, but occasionally I do ask. I don't like blocking people and I don't understand why so many DO block. It's pathetic. Anyway, if they block me I block them back. I find no logic in it anyway. I'm not here for friendship and the like.

• Started out as asker, now an answerer.Seeking answers to a question.May set it to private soon. Mostly real me.Yes prefer to be anonDon't care either way.No idea about that.I haven't seen this happen, but whatever.How often do you use the message and chat features?I have not done so.If I have time or it's interesting I'll read it.Sometimes.

• Are you more of an asker, or answerer? AnswererDid you first come here seeking answers to a particular question or did you join to interact with peers? To ask a questionIs you prof set to private, and is it the "real you" or an alias? No its not private, and yeah its the real me.Do you prefer to comment and post Anon? Sometimes, dependsWhat is your opinion on members who are completely Anon? I'm fine with it :)How do you feel about the way underage users on this site are treated and handled? Good, I guess? Sometimes people are kinda rude though...How do you feel about members who post anon but deny answers from anon? Strange lolHow often do you use the message and chat features? Almost neverDo you tend to use chat/message more for getting closer or for more personalized answers? Idk, just to get to know each otherDo you tend to completely ignore really long, or badly written questions? NoDo you ever post simply for Xper or attention? No