Tell me about your GaG Q & A style, what kind of member are you?

ANON answers are WELCOME! Are you more of an asker, or answerer? Did you first come here seeking answers to a particular question or did you join... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you more of an asker, or answerer? smart ass/dumb ass mostly (take your choice).

Did you first come here seeking answers to a particular question or did you join to interact with peers? I was looking to find out how the universe started, the search led me here.

Is you prof set to private, and is it the "real you" or an alias? I'm really spider-man, that's why it's private.

Do you prefer to comment and post Anon? anon is for p******.

What is your opinion on members who are completely Anon? read above answer.

How do you feel about the way underage users on this site are treated and handled? sadness accrues.

How do you feel about members who post anon but deny answers from anon? hypocritical p******.

How often do you use the message and chat features? message- once in a while/ chat- never

Do you tend to use chat/message more for getting closer or for more personalized answers? only when I'm closing in on a villian and I need them to reveal just a little more info.

Do you tend to completely ignore really long, or badly written questions? yes, unless I want to crack on their retardation.

Do you ever post simply for Xper or attention? I'm spider-man, to hell with attention.

Asker upvoted