How can I hide the veins in my legs???

I wanna wear a skirt to school tomorrow but I hate my legs. Most the time when I wear shorts or skirts you can see the veins through my legs and it's really ugly, no one else I know has that. Is there any thing I can do to get rid of this? or to hid it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what types of veins you're talking about. You can't really cover up spider veins with tanning or spray tanning..think about it there's blood in your veins and usually they are a bluish color (sometimes red). Veins are just veins...nothing to be ashamed of (I know fair skinned peoples veins show more and some tanning does help but only with normal blood veins). But then that becomes a catch 22 because you prevent varicose and spider veins by avoiding the sun. Exercise regularly to improve leg strength and get the blood flowing through the veins. Don't cross your legs because this can cause spider/varicose veins too! Eat high fiber foods and control your sodium intake. None of this will work in 24 hours but it will over time and no longer be a problem.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, compression socks are really good things for such a disease. But you should look for doctor recommended compressions socks like those from http://www.brightlifedirect.com/BRAND-Jobst.asp website in order to not harm your legs more. I hope that everything will be fine. Have a nice day! :)

• If its the fact that you are pretty pale...
    FYI.. I don't mind it all all!

Sooo I'm not giving any tips to hide the veins cause I have no solutions/ideas
    But wanted to tell ya it's all good in my eyes :)

• maybe try wearing a skort, I dk

What Girls Said 4

• Are you talking about blue/green visible veins near the surface or are you talking about varicose veins?

• sorry I don't know how it posted twice when I only clicked it once!

• My honesty suggestion would be to tan, or even buy a tanning spray. Tanning sprays generally come out nice and even with limited/no streaking, other than the liquid ones which can leave some nasty streak lines. Also, another idea is to hid the small spots with some concealer or foundation. I believe that you cannot get rid of these veins unless you go for some sort of cosmetic surgery, or laser procedure which will be very painful and may leave you with some scarring. I don't think you should worry about the veins because I don't think people will be starring that closely to notice the veins. Don't worry about it gal! =D But, if you do want to try to fix them, try tanning sprays because if you go into a tanning bed tonight, it won't make much of a difference because tanning is gradual.

• Maybe try those lotions that bronze your legs and make them a little darker so that it's not as noticeable. It's not exactly tanning lotion, but it's more of a bronzing lotion. I think Jergen's makes them.