Which is longer? Your first toe (big toe) or your second toe?

My boyfriend's second toe is longer than his big toe. It's hilarious! My big toe is longer but he is trying to convince me that I'm the freak because the second toe is supposed to be longer than the first toe. I asked him then why is it called the big toe and he said because it is much bigger in width than the rest of the toes. I think its more common for the big toe to be the biggest (in length and width)!

He also said that I have ugly feet and that his are better looking. Do you think longer or shorter second toe looks better?

• I Have Bigger Second Toe-Bigger Second Toe Looks Better
  • I Have Bigger First Toe-Bigger First Toe Looks Better
  • I Have Bigger Second Toe-But Bigger First Toe Looks Better
  • I Have Bigger First Toe-But Bigger Second Toe Looks Better

Most Helpful Guy

• People have both cases although in terms of a perfect foot (medically speaking), the "big" toe is indeed the biggest but only just.

I must say, hilarious argument though between you and him. It is just like the one I have with my wife. She has almost a flat foot and I have a high arch. She is convinced that it is her who has the normal case. I was vindicated when she did a couple of self tests at walgreens and some shoe store. Besides, unfortunately, she has even started having problems related with flat feet.

• Dear friend. Thank you so much for the BA. I am delighted my answer meant something to you. I really appreciate it.

What Guys Said 9

• My big toe is slightly longer than my 2nd toe. Sometimes he gets jealous, but I have to remind him that he is the "2nd" toe...he is lucky that he isn't one of the other 3!

• I chose B only because my first toe is bigger, but I really have no opinion about what looks best.

• My feet are ugly. So I can appreciate a woman's foot. They look so pretty with a pedicure. I just love to massage them. And... TMI if I explained further.

• Mine are about the same length?

• my second toe is just as long as my big toe. I love a woman who has a longer second toe, or long toes lol

• Lol, this question is funny. My first toe is bigger in length and width. I think shorter second toe looks "better", or at least more normal.

• reminds of me shallow hal

"god did you seeeeeeee the toe"

mines normal

• I have a bigger first toe (by a bit) and don't really think one is better than the other.

• My big toe is longer

What Girls Said 6

• Mine look exactly the same length, actually.

• My big toe is the longest toe of all on my feet.

• My second big toe (on the right foot) is also a little longer than my first. It's not extremely significant though. I don't think it's weird. The human body isn't completely symmetrical.

• My first toe is bigger than my second one.

• I heard if your second toe is longer , your good in bed.

• Haha I won't tell my boyfriend that. He doesn't need his ego inflated any more.

• Lol

• My second toe is bigger and I don't like it.