What do you girls look for? Aimed towards high schoolers...but all answers are welcome!

I've heard it all before- every girl say she wants a guy who's smart and funny. Looks are a plus. To that, I call bullcrap. If that was true, girls would be kissing my feet. To my dismay, that is not the case.

So, what do you girls actually want from a guy? If you say looks, what should the guy look like? Personality- what kind?

As I said on the question, this is mainly for high school girls, since, being in high school, that's who I'm after. Experience is always helpful, though, so all should answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're looking for a high school girl that serious about relationships and stuff, not just the school slut or whatever... they want a guy who's mature. That's the key for me at least and that we have things in common

What Girls Said 3

• In high school I think most girls were looking for the alpha male, bad boy douchebag. Or at least that's what all the girls wanted at my school.

• I mean from experience (high school) I tend to choose guys that have several things in common with me. things in common can range from having classes together to you both being athletic. But personally i tend to go for more athletic guys because i like having the guy that can protect me/ whatever and i tend to veer away from the guys that don't like to go outside b/c im a girl that loves to be outside constantly.
    Hope that was helpful.

• I value intelligence and humor in a guy.

Physically I am attracted to tall guys (6'0+) who are blond and have blue eyes. I also really like pale guys - no idea why. And being physically fit is always a plus.

Intelligent-wise I value above average. And if he's well read, that's even better. I want a guy who I can have a stimulating conversation with about something we both care about or find interesting.

What Guys Said 0