Ladies am I too short?

so I am not very tall I'm only 5'8 on a tall day lol. all I keep hearing from girls lately is that there not into a guy unless he is 6 feet tall or better. is this true for most of you? I'm pretty sure there is no way I can get taller so what would some advice be for a shorter guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• My best guy friend is short- he's about 5'6, 5'7 at the very most and while I'm a little partial, I'd say he's still a good looking guy. He also doesn't seem to have too much trouble finding girls to date so I don't think it's a huge issue if you've got other things (personality, humour etc.) going for you. I personally don't have a height requirement (lol, that sounds odd), but then I'm a shortie myself (5ft nothing) so I've never met a guy shorter than me...But, if it makes you feel better, my best guy friend has dated several girls who were quite a bit taller than him.

What Girls Said 4

• 5'8 is average in the US and slightly tall most other places. Girls are not very good at judging a guy's height. 6 feet is a lot taller than girls seem to think it is, and if that is their minimum then they are going to have a lot of problems.

• You're not short. Some girls like guys that are taller them, but if they like you they won't care about your height.

• How on earth is 5'8" short! Well, I am only 5'2" so everyone is taller than me but 5'8" is normal for guys. Plus your close enough to 6 foot that it shouldn't really matter! You should be more focused on somebody who sees your amazing personality first and your looks second. At least, that's my opinion. I hope this helped in some way. Sorry if it didn't.

• yea it helped out thanks. I was just wondering because a lot of girls I have been around lately have been so focused on guys height and I thought maybe I was kind of short for a guy. but anyway thank you again

• You're not short dude. I'm 5'2...anyone 5'3" is considered tall to me and a million other girls. Don't stress over something like this, especially if it's coming from stupid, immature, shallow girls who say sh*t like "I only want guys who are 6 feet tall and muscles and blah blah blah..". The girls that say that eventually run out of options and remain single for being too picky.

What Guys Said 5

• Bro, I feel you. I feel sometimes girls are only interested in 6'0"+. :/

And I'm 5'10" and I still complain. lol

• you are not short .. if a girl is shorter than you she would be OK with your height

• Im shorter...

Women get turned off by my height, but yours is fine

• I would say yes you are disadvantaged by your height and would do better with women if you were over 6 feet. There isn't much you can do though and its not like no women will be interested in you because of it.

• 5'8 is not short.