Girls, a makeup question...

Ive been a MAC person my whole life... all my make up is from MAC... but never really knew why I chose it... I guess cause in middle school all my friends used MAC so thought I should to... I've been happy with the brand ... no complaints... but want to change brands and try something new...

my face sometimes gets cakey from the mac products... I don't even put that much on... a little primer before the foundation, a little foundation... and some bronzer after... but always ends up cakey...

I wanted to change and try YSL or the burberry brand... I'm not big on putting to much make up... I like the natural look ... but a little bit of color like (some lipstick to pop out) ...

what brand do you girls recommend... what will give me a less cakey look... thanks ...

Most Helpful Girl

• that happens to me with l'oreal. I use Deborah their foundation is thick but it doesn't look like it once its on and its look awesome all day. I also use E.L.F's foundation that one is also really awesome and the colors is good and it stays fresh all day.

What Guys Said 1

• At your age, less is more. Just saying. Too much make up is a bad thing.

• I don't wear make up lol... only when I go out and keep it more natural look...

What Girls Said 5

• I'm kind of like you in wanting to keep it pretty natural overall, so I wear just mascara, l'oreal under eye concealer, and for adding a bit of color to the lips while moisturizing as well I LOVE YSL's volupte sheer candy.

• I love MAC maybe you need one of the mighty density foundations, however I also love Burberry and Dior makeup lines.

• Have you tried any burberry makeup? There reviews are really good for the foundation on not looking cakey, what do you think? How is there lipstick?

• I like Burberry lipstick but MAC lasts longer, IMO, the Burberry foundation is good, I switch between the two in the summer MAC foundation works good for me but in the winter because my skin tens to dry out and make the foundation turn cakey k switch to Burberry I feel its lighter although I do put a base and SPF under both of them.

• Aveda has an amazing tinted moisturizer that has really good coverage but is also very lightweight. I have sensitive skin & found that it works best. I like MAC & still use their shadows & mascara. Sephora has some pretty good make up also:)

• I LOVE Orgins makeup, they are fantastic for me and are earth friendly/natural(:

• MAC sucks, I recommend bobbi brown, Dior, YSL and Chanel.