What is the price of the most expensive shoes you own?

What is the price of the most expensive shoes you own.

I was looking though some photos in a group on Facebook and I saw that Mariah Carey's shoe collection was worth over 2million dollars and includes over 1000 pairs!

The most expensive pair I own is a 50$ pair of Steve Maddens... And since moving across the ocean I went from 30 pairs of shoes to 6.

Most Helpful Girl

• These.. link . My grandma bought me them even though I begged her not to spend so much on a pair of shoes haha.. To make it worse they're super uncomfortable and the laces are leather so they don't stay tied. Whoever thought of that genius idea?

What Guys Said 14

• Lol what do you do with 1000 pairs of shoes? That's like one a day for 3 years.

My most expensive pair is running shoes, they look all sh*tty but are so comfy cost 180 euros though.

My everyday shoes are also real comfy, cost 110 euro, but I've been wearing them for 3 years and they're still solid.

My training shoes are fake addidas (have lasted me 3 years -> 2 years longer than any pair of real addidas I've ever bought, and they still look good and are comfy to train in)

My dress shoes, 2 pairs of boots, one pair of shoes, cost 30 euros each give or take. All solid build quality, lasted me a year now, no sign of wear & tear.

• I have a pair of Johnston & Murphy oxfords that cost me around 130$. Worth it in my opinion, they are very comfortable with padded lather insole.

• $400 running shoes

$180 sneakers

2 x $120 running shoes

$120 dress shoes

$90 running shoes

$80 boots

$75 hiking boots

• I have some workboots I broke from falling too far... Were on sale for 130$. some 50$ running shoes, bout it.

• £45 I wear a lot of Skate shoes or running trainers and they're never really above that price.

• Like $700

• I got a pair of Alexander McQueens that I got for like 140$ they're around 300$ tho. Most of my shoes are 60-110

• 250 bucks. steel toe boots lol. feels like walking on clouds.

• I think $40

• I have a pair of Ferragamos I got for $375.00 on sale. Full price was $450.00 I believe.

• £70

• $160 Michael Jordan Flight Pair

• Like 200 dollars but they were on sale for 100

• 225 Euros for a pair of MBT's.

What Girls Said 19

• Probably $100ish for a pair of knee-high high heel boots. If not, then it would be my Asics runnings, which are worth $120, I think, though I didn't pay for price for them. I don't really own expensive shoes. The most I'm ready to spend is $60 for a pair of classic converse, and I find that ridiculously overprice. I bought them 2 years ago and they're still in good condition. I've worn them everyday during this automn and and for the whole winter on another year. They're handy because the high tops keep my feet warm during winter.

• $140 pair of cowboy boots.

Don't know why they price them so high. But when one lives on a ranch, one needs cowboy boots. So it's a price I have to pay.

• Technically, a pair of Charles David boots. They were available on Amazon for $75, but they retail at about $250. I only paid $45 though--I had a giftcard from Amazon for selling back textbooks.

The most I've spent on shoes at retail cost is $60, I think.

• $400 us for metal stilettos

• Pair of $300 Frye boots, $800 pair of Christian Loubitan (they we're on sale) and my $325 pair of Burberry rain boots.

• I have Uggs, Burberry Rain Boots and Tory Burch flats/sandals...I'm supposed to get Louboutins for sorority recruitment, so we'll see.

I guess it's a tie between Burberry and Tory...

I have a lot of random flip flops and tennis shoes from Nike as well as Converse

• I think right now my most expensive are a pair of leather knee high boots from Vince Caputo. I bought it from nordstrom the past weekend. Onsale from 250 to 169. My second most expensive would be black 3 inch heels leather boots from TopShop

• 350 for legit riding boots I ride in and then 150-200 for cowboy boots. Its pretty much all I wear for everything. I love boots!

• I have 5 pairs of UGG boots ranging from $190 to $250. I won't even tell how many pairs of shoes I have! It is way to many for one person and I just both another pair of leather boots because they where cute!

• the most expensive was a pair of $300 boots that I had to throw away cause our stupid cat peed on them

• 80 dollars is the most I ever spent on a pair of shoes. Not including tax

• A pair of running shoes. They were $150 on sale for $90. I can't find many size 12's for really cool shoes.

• $160 ugg boots

• And cowgirl boots around the same price, probably more, can't remember.

• I think my boots cost around $300.

• 99 cents.

• £50

• I own two pair of boots that are both around 500$ mark

• Around 160 euro's for a pair of riding boots... I know that's alot, but I really like them and I wear them every single day. so I think its worth the money! :)

• Probably $50 Steve Maddens for me too haha

most shoes I buy are in the $30-50 range.