Girls who wear thong/g string underwear - how old were you and what made you start?

For girls that wear thongs/g strings, how old were you when you first started and what made you want to pick one(or more) up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, my first thong was last year, when I was 18. I think they're kinda pointless, really, but when I started dating this guy I'd liked forever, I figured I might as well try them out. I like them a lot more than I used to.

• I started at 15. I started picking it up because of the ugly panty lines that show through some dresses or pants >.< I found it really embarassing...but I love thongs, they're just fun and cute xD other times I feel uncomfortable...so nowadays I just wear it with dresses and stuff

• Just a heads up, make sure you comment the actual question next time, not someone's answer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i joined the color guard and had to wear spandex and the panty lines just weren't part of the look. so I was about 14

• I don't wear them anymore but I used to all the time. I was about 13/14 and the only reason was because everyone else at school was wearing them lol, gotta love the high school days haha. I stopped wearing them when I left school at 16 because I realised I do actually have my own opinions and I really do not like thongs or g-strings.

• I was about 10. Started young haha.

• I was like 11, I thought it was the cool thing to do so I tried them. I got used to the feel and now I find them more comfy than anything else so since then there the only undies I wear