Girls do you think it's hot when guys wear eyeliner?

guys...

Why do you wear eyeliner? Also, why is it not very common?

Most Helpful Guy

• ANY makeup is classified to us men as feminine products. I have never worn eyeliner, and don't think I will. I don't really see a need to.

Some reasons guys do it...

I know gothic, or emo, dark, people wear it. I think it's just a fad, might be to stand out, or to say that their a rebel, and rebelling against 'normal' society.

A rock band does it, so it's cool, so I must do it!

To be socially accepted, into one group.

To stand out?

Pretty much anything a girl wears isn't what a guy will wear. Unless your gay, and into being feminine. But most guys are taught to be tough, and strong. You know football, wresting, and not lipstick, and eyeliner.

What Guys Said 1

• hah. I can say that most guys don't do it because it's such a feminine thing, and guys don't like being made fun of (not to mention it's weird for a guy to actually purchase such a product). I was in a band once with a guy who wore it, but he was pretty goth, and just liked to look different. I've never worn it, though I have had black nails before. I think it can look pretty cool.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not a big fan of guys in eyeliner. But I won't lie--the lead singer of The Bravery looks good in eyeliner. I shocked myself with that one.

• It depends on the guy and if they know how to do it right. The singer of the band Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong) looks very hot with eyeliner. Some rocker guys or emo guys look really bad because they do it too thick or not close enough to the eye.

• ha! I love the question. it's hot! if girls look better with eyeliner on, why not guys? but, that's just my opinion. hot models wear eyeliner. they date rock stars that wear eyeliner

• i've honestly never seen a guy wear it in real life!

• Nahh guyliner is not for me! I really don't think guys who wear make-up are attractive at all lol.

• it's pretty hot. Depending on the guy, some guys look wayyyy better with eyeliner. =)

• That strikes me as very weird I tag them as gay. :)

• nasty definitly not