Girls: I need a few fashion tips...

I'm not the most educated person when it comes to fashion, and while I have some girl friends that could help, I'd like some help from the internet!

I'm 178 cm (maybe 180 too, haven't measured myself for a couple of years), rather fit (not incredibly muscular, not skinny, think of a martial arts well-rounded body) but the two parameters I'd like you to focus on are that I have a younger looking face even though I'm 20, and that I'd like something that would go with the style of martial arts. Of course, I don't mean going around while sporting full costume and gear, just what a martial artist would wear outside!

Also, by fashion I don't mean strictly clothes. Even accessories or grooming tips would help! Something last: I don't like extremely flashy stuff or 'show off' styles. Just something that would go with a shy yet fashionable guy.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Accessories

link

sporty fashion formal-ish

link

sporty casual

link

Street style

link

jackets

link

Prepy look

link

different styles of jackets

Just gave you a few choices of different styles :)

What Girls Said 4

• But what type of style do you like, then maybe we can help you out better.

Casual sporty?

Give me something to work with, there are a lot of different styles for guys

• A watch from guess

• fitted jeans.

• Honestly, I'm not going to tell you what to wear because speaking from my own preferences, I couldn't care less what a guy wears. If a guy looks like he's making an effort to match and be "fashionable" I assume he could be interested in men, not women.

Where whatever you want to wear and what makes you comfortable. If you're comfortable and confident in what you're wearing, girls are going to notice that...not the clothes.

What Guys Said 0