Girls, what is your ideal height for a guy?

I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and was curious about this

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'4", and I have a guy that I like whom I believe is around 6'4". I think that his height and build is fascinating, makes me feel safe and protected when he's with me. Makes me feels feminine around him. So I think if you have not so skinny body, you should be fine :)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't care as long as he is at least 5" taller than I am, so I can wear whatever shoes/heels I want. haha

• I'm 5'9"...so...5'9"- 6'2" works for me.

• Generally tall is good, so you're fine. Altough I would think ideal is 6'0 - 6'4

• Anything taller than me... I am 5'2".. so that will be easy. Preferably towards 6 feet, but I honestly don't care.

• 6'4 and like 185-200

• wow 6'4 is pretty impressive for a girl's height :)

• Noooo how tall and a good weight for a guy in my opinion

• ahh that makes more sense now ^^; thanks

• 6'3 and taller. lowest I will go is 6'2. You are fine! I love tall guys. Girls do

• that is ideal.

• I'm 5'7 and my ideal is between 5'10-6'0 ...but I've dated guys between 5'7 and 6'7. Height neither makes nor breaks a guy fo rme.

• 5'10 is probably my favorite. I realized that I've mostly just described what height most guys were that I've liked, not which I've preferred.

What Guys Said 3

• Women are attracted to all men between the heights of 5'10" and 6'4". Guess you're out of luck. Maybe you could shave an inch of the topp of your head?

• or I guess I could hunch lol

• : - ) Aw, we're only talking about one inch, and after all, women lie about their age and get away with it every day. No biggie.

• yeah XD

• I'm the same height just stick to 5'7" to 6'3". Anything below that will make things awkward but I believe the best height for a guy is 5'11"-6'3"

• A lot of girls here on GAG want a height difference like link but in reality most girls just want a guy their height or taller just like most guys want a girl his own height or shorter.

• thats crazy difference

• that's what my daughter and her boyfriend look like...she's 5' and he's 6'4" on top of that she's a petite runner and he plays football so he's huge and she's tiny lol they're cute though