Guys: what kind of clothes do you like on a girl?

What type of clothing do you like: cute, sexy, sporty? Or anything else you like to see on a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girl, and depends on the guy. basically, girls should wear styles that look good on their body. for example, I love skinny jeans, but they don't look good on a huge percentage of girls, and that's okay. slutty isn't a good look for anyone, in my opinion, but you can make any look sexy if it fits who you are. so the question is... who are you?

What Guys Said 7

• I like girls wearing cute clothes such as fitting shirts or polos with fitted jeans.

• Um, I would use the word "unique", I guess. I like it when girls wear outfits comprised of things that are kind of unusual. I can't really be more descriptive than that. Sorry.

Oh, and I generally prefer brighter colors.

• tight jeans and t-shirt. I'm simple. no holy jeans though please. that looks kinda trashy. warn looking is fine though.

• For the maximum turn on, I like a great fitting pair of Levi's and a sexy top (T-shirt or other) and nothing under!

• Nice jeans and a vest top is my fave

• Girls in converse turn me on.

• w/e as long as it is up to date and not to hoeish but still a little hoeish

What Girls Said 2

• agreed with bubbles

• all I can say is that slutty girls can't really get respect...