Why are Toms Shoes So Popular?

Just wonderin. Here are some of my opinions.

To me, they don't look really cute.. Kinda like ol gramp's slippers :P

I don't know how much they are, but on Amazon, they run for about $40. $40 for some slip on shoes?

They aren't worn with socks, so don't your feet get sweaty and stanky?

Oh, and don't get me even started on feet. They look so bad when the girl has veiny feet. I know that they can't control it, but please. No.

That's just my two cents. Don't stop wearing them if you like them. But why do you like them?

By the way, I haven't even tried a pair on, so I don't know how they feel.

I didn't know about this charity deal. I looked it up, and they give a pair to kids in Argentina for every pair a customer buys. I don't know how reliable the sale tracking, but that's a pretty good movement!

Most Helpful Girl

• People say they're really comfortable and apparently for every pair of Toms you buy, the company "will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need."

What Girls Said 5

• I use to hate them too. They make your feet look bandaged lol. But they have grown on me. I think partly because they are for a good cause, and also because to me they have become so ugly that that are cute. I know that makes no sense whatsoever lol

• that is a good movement, but regardless of their charity, which is a fantastic idea. toms are pretty bland to me. for that price too! same with converse. well, most of them.

• I think their ugly too. but there for a good cause.

• Because people are dumb, they believe whatever and company will tell them and are too lazy to wear proper footwear. Toms shoes are disgusting.

• they remind me of shoes Chinese people wear.

What Guys Said 2

• Nurses?

• why are shoes so popular in general? one thing I will never get. its f***ing shoes!