How to check that which sunglasses suits me?

I need Tips for buying sunglasses that will suit me most. And how do girls feel about sunglasses on a guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude look at my profile picture,what did you see? A perfect match of glasses isn't it?

To choose sunglasses here's a basic knowledge about how to choose glasses it helped me,surely it will help you> link

• Thanks man, this is what I was asking for...and yes those Aviators totally matches your face :]

What Girls Said 5

• just have to try them on and see what looks good for yourself. it's nearly impossible to tell exactly what size and shape will look good if you're ordering online or buying without trying them on. if you can't tell when you try them on in person, ask a friend or employee what they think.

• If you try them on and you like how they look on you then you will know. You can ask employees at the store too of their opinion too. Guys look good in sunglasses if it suits them in my opinion. Not every shoe is going to fit, same with sunglasses :)

• It depends on the glasses. Just pick a pair of sporty, manly looking sunglasses to wear and girls will think you look good as long as you don't wear them inside or at night or any time when you don't need them, basically. Then it just looks like you're showing off.

• Sun glasses on a guy should be to keep the sun out of his eyes, whatever you do don't get the gigantic sun glasses that girls wear.

• wear them.

What Guys Said 0