Leather jackets on girls

i'm debating whether to buy a fake leather jacket

here are some examples: What does everyone think?

link

this ones REALLY nice:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never go wrong with a leather jacket. I like the one on the top right corner. They're very versatile. But invest in a real one or a really good fake one; I bought a fake one that looked good, but it felt kind of rough and it didn't last long.

What Guys Said 6

• I think the top middle looks best

• In my honest opinion, leather on a woman isn't very tasteful... it just doesn't look classy. I think ladies look sexy in wool and peacoats, though... that's just me... but leather is more of a guy thing, it's just how it is. It's sort of like me going out and buying a pair of Uggs. But, if I had to pick any one of those, I'd have to say a brown one... but still... leather on a lady... no.

• middle top and bottom left are awesome looking!

• actually I think jean jackets look better on girl, to tell ya the truth, but do what you want, its your body, haha

• Yeah but look at the price, who pays 150 for a coat, they may eventually grow out of, hahah

• I think the top right one and the brown one look hot!

• get a REAL leather jacket

What Girls Said 8

• i like the top left one. it's really cute and it has a hood. quite practical on those rainy days

• Leather jackets look awesome on girls, as long as they have the right cut so they show off your figure instead of making you look square. Like that top center jacket in the first link, or the one you showed in the update(I really like that one!). Go for it, I'd say, especially since you're buying synthetic!

• i have one I bought from forever 21 and it is great! I love it! you can dress it up or down and its a perfect addition to an outfit when you feel like your outfit is missing something. They are definitely in right now, also.

• I like them a lot. Just make sure you're wearing them with the right accessories and pants, no jeans with leather jackets. Top left is my favorite.

• I own one and love it. Try on a lot of different types, some look great on the hanger but look bad when you put them on. Oh also, check the stiching, some can be awful quality.

• Yeh I love leather jackets-they're really fashionable.

• so hot, do it,

and yay to you for going pleather, style doesn't require blood shed

• Anyone like white leather jackets on ladies? P. s. I can't see the link sorry.