What do you think of these hair-cuts ?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

I am thinking of cutting my hair that short. Well my hair is already short but not that short, I cut it many times but never went that far, feel like trying one of those! they are very similar "I think ".

Your opinion?

I like it :/ , not doing it for guys ! It is not bad anyways :D , I would love to try it .

Would you get the impression that this girl who has this hair style is bi/lesbo something like a transgender?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really attracted to it.

• thanks for your answer

• You're welcome. I hope it turns out like you want it.

• @update: Maybe. It looking boyish is the main issue, which might be why some lesbians have adopted similar styles.

What Guys Said 6

• No, short cuts don't immediately equal lesbian to me.

It doesn't have a whole lot to do with any preconceived notions I could have about girls with pixie cuts.

I just don't like the way it looks.

I didn't choose to dislike the way it looks.

I just don't.

Such is not to say haven't been attracted to girls with pixie cuts before.

Such is also not to say these girls wouldn't have look tons better with longer hair either.

• Without knowing what you look like it's hard to recommend a hairstyle, but the first 2 links are definitely the best!

• Yes, I know but I just wanted to see what people think of those.

Would you get the impression that this girl who has this hair style is bi/lesbo something?

• I like the fourth, fifth, seventh, and this one link

• I see, thanks for your answer .

• @update:

Only if I was ignorant or judgmental.

• Yes, you are right, only judgmental and ignorant people think that way. Unfortunately I know many of them.

• Meh, I don't like short cuts on girls

• :/ OK just wondered what people think .

• Thanks for answering the question

• I do not really like them. Few girls can pull off the look.

• Yes, you are right . I do believe that too.

Thanks for answering the question :)

• @update: No

• Dont like any of them. The second last one doesn't work.

• Ok, thanks for your answer and link works ?

What Girls Said 5

• I like #1, 2, and 5. But you have to make sure you can really pull it off. You have to have a serious air confidence for those looks to work. The others besides 1,2, and 5 look kinda boring and a bit childish. Go for it. It's a commonly known fact that guys tend to like long hair, but they don't understand how hard to take care of and hard to maintain long hair is. I've been toying with idea of short hair. I say go for it, if you hate it, it will grow back. I love that you don't care what guys think. I LOVE it! GO GET A HAIRCUT GIRL!

• Thanks for the support :) I really want to try it. yea,It is a bit risky but it will grow anyways so it is not a problem. I would love to wake up one day and not have to stay for more than 10 minutes doing my hair.

• Plus, if you really hate it, just wear a hat (fedora or something). Nobody looks bad in a fedora loll. So I say def try it. Any guy who won't date you because you have short hair isn't worth it anyway.

• LOL I was thinking of buying skull cap anyways now for the "hate " I don't hate it. I just feel like trying very short hair cut.

People will get used to see me that way lol no problem, it won't look that bad :/ "I hope " hahaha . I know, that is just :/ lame and they say we are very shallow? you see? lol they don't have to like me, not looking for a boyfriend right now.

• I think people should do whatever they want with their hair. That being said though, to me, only certain people can pull that kind of cut off. And the ones that can would still in my opinion look better with their longer hair.

• Yes, of course longer hair is more feminine but short hair make people look so cute :3

• I think all those haircuts look good on those women. It really just depends on the person, though.

• Yea , I know it depends on the person.

• oh my god, anyone who makes assumptions about your sexuality based on your haircut is not worth your time. seriously, do what you want with your hair.

• hahahaha , OK thanks .

• Wow you're really lucky if you can pull that look off; I personally think pixie cuts are adorable and sexy :)

• Yea, I think so and I hope it works.

Thanks for your answer :)

• The first one is really nice

• Yea, thanks for your answer.