Don't you just hate pant sagging? why can't they dress how I want them to?

i don't like the look of pants sagging. why can't everyone just do it the way I like it? I hate people who don't wear their pants all the way up like I want them to.

and what's with women with short hair? it looks ridiculous. grow back your hair and quit acting stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dnt like pants sagging either but I can't control what others do, so I do me.

dude you seriously have zero marbles. every1 in the world HAS to dress the way you want us to dress? and no woman is allowed to have short hair?

if you dnt like short hair on women, don't date one with short hair

and FYI no one cares what you want, every1 is original. I'm sure some pple don't like how you dress but they don't buy your clothes or feed you so I'm sure you dnt care. they feel the same

What Girls Said 6

• totally agree about the pants, short hair looks cute sometimes though..

• Yeah cause you're the ultimate king of the world.your opinion is so very meaningful and important

Here's a classic example of Mommy's Little Prince all grown up.

• Who cares what you want?

• if you don't like it ignore it, not everyone shares the same views

• because thankfully we all don't have to conform to what you think it an appropriate way to dress.

just ignore them and stick to your abercrombie and fitch because that will NEVER go out of style:)

• lol welp to each his own.

• welp? what does that mean?

• welp is an interjection. Meaning something along of the lines of "oh well."

What Guys Said 0