Alright boys, what type of lingerie to you prefer your girl to wear?

Thong? French knickers? Boy shorts? Boxers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't have a huge opinion. Whatever looks good on the woman. I do generally prefer something that leaves something to my imagination. So I don't like the g-string at all.

What Guys Said 6

• That's a though one, they are all good in my opinion but if I had to pick just one would have to be a thong.

• I'll have to vote for thongs. Boy shorts are way cute, but a thong is still the one for me. I wear them too, so it's not something I just think the women should do for men.

• Thongs are the sexiest upfront, but boys shorts/boxers are sexy in a different kinda way and sometimes its sexier to imagine what you can't see. Until they all come off :)

• Love to see a girl in boy shorts.

• Without a doubt girls should wear g-strings. My girlfriend only wears g-strings and I think that is so hot. There is literally nothing sexier than watching her strut about in just the skimpiest little g-string. I think it is so feminine and it shows that she's confident about her body.

• Not to sound old-fashioned here, but what about white nylon or cotton bikini panties?

• Thank you for saying that! Yes, what happened to just turning a guy on with those?

What Girls Said 2

• Just a guess, but I would say it depends on the girl. It depends on the relationship. It depends on the occasion. I think I own everything on that list, except boxers though I probably still had those too in my high school days. Key is to chose the underwear that expresses your mood/is appropriate for the occasion.

• I like boy shorts, they are comfy. ;]